The Best Value LMS is now even better value!
Whether you are in the market for a new LMS, or looking for better value than your existing LMS, a demo of our award winning responsive UpsideLMS Learning Management System should be high on your list of priorities.
We offer one of the most competitively priced, comprehensively specified Learning Management Systems available. Take advantage of leading edge technology priced to offer huge value – year after year.
NEW FLAT PRICING STRUCTURE
Our new pricing structure means we have been able to lower the overall cost and means you pay one flat fee for the UpsideLMS based on the number of users which includes:
- Annual license cost
- Initial implementation
- Systems roll-out training (remote)
- 24x7 Technical Support
- Customised branding
- Responsive access
- Compliance and Certification
- 2 (out of available) languages of your choice
Up To 50
Up To 100
Up To 250
Up To 500
Up To 750
Up To 1000
Up To 2500
Up To 5000
Up To 10000
Up To 15000
Up To 20000
Up To 25000
Annual License Cost
We also have great new pricing for training companies that require the ability to create multiple portals, contact us for details and costs
UpsideLMS's light & responsive design makes it accessible to your learners from any device of their choice, be it a desktop, tablet or a smartphone.
- IE 9.0 and above (not on windows phones & tablets)
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Safari on Mac (not on Windows)
You can tailor-make your training program as per your learners' profiles and locations‚ the context of training‚ their performance goals and business objectives. You can create a blended learning program by combining the following modules:
Complete with training scheduling, nomination workflows, both venue & vendor management as well as training costs management, the classroom training module allows you to create, manage and deliver face-to-face classroom training programs.
- Vendor, venue, speaker, inventory management
- Session planning and scheduling
- Nomination workflow for users and supervisors
- Waitlist concept
- Ability for users to download event to outlook calendar
- Blended Learning by scheduling online courses, exams, documents, assignments, surveys with sessions
UpsideLMS's virtual classroom module enables learners and tutors/facilitators/coaches to participate in remote learning communities and establish a collaborative learning process.
- Creation and scheduling of any number of virtual meetings
- Reports on participants' details
- Text chat with the Instructor or other learner(s)– private or broadcast
- Whiteboard sharing
- Connectors available for Webex Training Center and GoToMeeting (basic version)
- Integration with any other third party virtual classroom software/services
Social Learning & Knowledge Collaboration Tools
UpsideLMS offers a number of social learning and knowledge collaboration tools that provide a unique way for people to informally learn from one another.
- Users can create own network of friends and followers
- Content sharing with friends and rating
- Integration of live Twitter
- Integrated blog
- Integrated Wiki module
- Concept of user-defined communities to initiate discussions
- Global Discussion board allowing users to create forums for threaded discussions
The LMS Reports function allows you to measure and monitor individual or group progress against a training plan, as well as other learning indicators including competencies and certificates.
- Over 28 standard reports with extensive filter set
- Critical reports with integrated graphs
- Ability to export to PDF, Excel, or send report by email
- Administrators can set reports as Favourites and schedule them
- Complete system level audit reports
UpsideLMS's configurability allows you to choose colours, fonts and other User Interface components from a large colour palette.
- Configurable learner login screen (by Admin)
- Configurable user registration and information pages
- Fully configurable course catalogue
- US or European date formats
- Active directory integration
- Brandable masthead, footer, home page, and style sheet
Online Assessments, Surveys, Assignments and Certification
In-built modules enable you to author and administer online assessments and surveys easily. Automatic certificates can be enabled for successful completion of assignments, which your learners can upload for evaluation through a built-in feature.
Learner Support Tools
These tools assist the learner in managing his/her learning easily and effectively.
- Integrated Helpdesk
- A variety of configurable automated email notifications and reminders
- Add own events in calendar for reminders
- System announcements at multiple levels - line manager, client administrator or LMS super administrator
- Comprehensive content search
UpsideLMS also has an in-built eCommerce engine which can be linked to any third party payment gateway or sites like Eway, PayPal to accept online payments through debit/credit cards or other methods.
- Secure and automated features
- Integration with primary website catalogue
Contact us TODAY to discuss your requirements!